26 December 2013

Crysis 3 Review

Hello there, I'm Accel and this is my reviews on Crysis 3. This game has came out long ago but its still the best looking game that you can possibilly play on pc right now. While the console version is not bad looking but they can't match to the jaw-dropping visuals on the pc.

Game link: http://www.crysis.com/crysis-3



The Crysis series has always been the benchmark for pushing gaming PCs to their limits. Crysis 3 is no different. It is unsurprisingly gorgeous on PC, especially if you have a rig capable of showing off all the wonderful things that CryEngine 3 can do.But take all of the graphic away and you will find yourself a pretty nice game with a strong single-player campaign and a decent story.

What make Crysis 3 a enjoyable game to play is the array of weapon that you can choose to play with while wandering around in the Nanosuit. Every situation pushed me to experiment with many different weapons upgrades, ammunition, and suit abilities. Dying wasn't an impediment; it encouraged me to try a different combination to see if I got better results.

Unfortunately, Crysis 3 is not a game without a flaws.It was fairly easy to move from point A to point B early in the game but it gradually became harder and harder as the game moves on .The areas are so big and occasionally I get lost and I had to check the map over and over to see is that a path that I miss.Also the game is pretty short and I can finished the campaign in 8 hours or so-----and I tend to play it quite slowly.

Overall, Crysis 3 is a worthy successor to the series and provides a fairly satisfying end.Personally I would suggest you to play it although it isn't a game that you have to play but it worth the money. i would give this game a score of 7.5 out of 10

What about you guys.What do you guys think,share your thoughts in the comment section down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment