28 December 2013

BioShock Infinite

Hello there, I'm Accel and this is my review on BioShock Infinite.This is the 3rd installment of the Bioshock series and though it is not immediately part of the storyline of previous BioShock games, it does features the same concept and theme as it predecessor.this games has been launched worldwide on March 26 year.

Game link:http://www.bioshockinfinite.com/?RET=&ag=true
Steam link:http://store.steampowered.com/app/8870/ (Its on sale as for today)



BioShock Infinite was a wonderful game created by Ken Levine, developed by Irrational games and published by 2K Games. It have everything a games should have;a definitive work of art, a rare example of ingenuity, innovation and complexity in mainstream gaming.It wasn’t just the Metacritic score of 94; it was the words of the critics themselves, a string of passionate and evocative declarations that here, finally, was the work for which the entire industry had been waiting. It was called a game of “artistry”; a “lavish” experience that “dignifies the medium” and “advances the art form”; the game that “video games were made for”; a “masterpiece” in every respect.

BioShock Infinite has you controlling Booker DeWitt, an ex Pinkerton agent, with a somewhat murky history and a debt to settle. To settle the debt, he has been given the task of finding a young lady in the city of Columbia and returning her to New York. Sounds simple enough. But the young Elizabeth, much like Rapunzel, has been held captive in the city for twelve years due to certain powers and abilities that those in the city believe tie her to the prosperity of Columbia.

The gameplay is insane and wildly incongruous, but it does allow for some entertaining configurations. If someone walks into one of my crow traps, I can then land on them to set the crows ablaze. If they try to hit me, my hat electrocutes them. And by then they’ve taken enough damage that my shirt will let me break their neck with one blow. This causes my shoes to heal me, as a reward for getting a melee kill.

The storyline is amazing.Like Half-Life 2, Infinite doesn’t feel like a game made by frustrated filmmakers (such as beyond two souls. It was crappiest game I ever played). It feels like a game made by people who know how to make films, and decided to make something else.The only problem I encounter was the weird keyboard controller and took some time to understand it (mainly it was my fault).

For the one who can played it ,I give all  my recommendation to play it .I would give this game a score of 9 out of 10. How about you guys, why don't you share your thoughts in the comment section down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment