23 December 2013

Call of Duty: Ghost Review

Hello there, I'm Accel and this is my review about Call Of Duty :Ghost or known as COD :Ghost. This is the latest game of the Call of Duty series. For me, as the fan boy of this COD series since the Modern Warfare I think it just another call of duty games . Nothing new in it apart of that new "fish A.I" and the dog .That basically the new thing about the game

Game link: http://www.callofduty.com/ghosts
Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/209160/



Call of Duty isn't a 'bad' game. I'd argue since the first Modern Warfare there hasn't been a 'bad' one released. But, as it always seems, it becomes popular to bash success and anyone who doesn't play Call of Duty generally seems to despise it. Take a look at Metacritic's user score for this and past entries, outrageously low. But the reason the series became so popular and really hit the stratosphere with the first Modern Warfare was because it is fundamentally a good game. Smooth 60fps speed, nice graphics, often emotional storytelling and a multiplayer that has pretty much become the main game itself now all help create the package, which consumers pick up in their millions every year.

There is nothing like that here. There are some cool moments, and it’s a reasonably enjoyable ride, but the pacing is totally out of whack. There’s no sense of escalation because the whole thing is on such a massive scale. I lost track of how many times I had to run through crumbling/exploding set pieces over the course of the 6-hour-long campaign, and it just became tiresome. It’s not particularly original, either. It takes from everything, including one of its predecessors. 

So my final verdict of this games is 7 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment