2 January 2014

Deadpool Reviews

Hello there, I'm Accel and this is my reviews on Deadpool the game.This is a game where you have Deadpool as the main characters. At first, I thought Deadpool some weird change to the Spiderman but I was wrong.This game is developed by High Moon Studios and published by Activision and released world wide on the 28 June 2013.

Game link: http://www.deadpoolgame.com/



Well if you read/watch some reviews about this game on the internet before, you might realised a lot of them give it an average score and if you have read my top 5 game of the year, I pick it for the number 5 spot. Well it might sound weird not to follow the mainstream of gaming reviews( and I'm just a little mouse on this huge industries )but again this is my own opinions.

From being a DLC in the little big planet and to Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Deadpool is not a stranger in video games but yet he doesn't get his own game until now. Deadpool (the game) is also an opportunity for Activision-owned High Moon Studios to try something new after three Transformers games. The studio is certainly familiar with chaotic third-person action, though Deadpool gives High Moon the opportunity to experiment with close-quarters hack-and-slashing, thanks to our (anti)-hero’s? craze for swords.

Throughout the game, he is absolutely brutal, totally unaware of his childish behaviour, although I’m afraid he does suffer from a slight case of Duke Nukem Forever syndrome. What I mean by this is that many people seem to be overly harsh towards his immature behaviour, much like how the latest Duke Nukem title also suffered. The jokes are silly – sometimes outdated , but that is simply Deadpool being Deadpool. It suffices to say that if you’re not a Deadpool fan and don’t think this game can change that, then maybe it’s not for you. Personally, I thought every thing he said was pure gold, and it was this consistent humour that mostly motivated me to keep playing.

Things don't really improve from there, as the gameplay in general can be fairly monotonous. As a mercenary armed with guns and swords, Deadpool can choose between long range and melee combat. Light and heavy attacks let you mix up hand to hand battles and several more damaging momentum attacks unlocked after scoring a long enough combo chain. These are best reserved for multiple enemies, which can quickly surround you, or the tougher brutes. Liberal use of Deadpool's signature teleport and counter attacks can keep basic grunts at bay, but you'll need to use your grenades if you get swamped. By the way, if you like play this game, you seriously need a controller because this game really can turn your fingers into jelly if you play it with a keyboard and mouse

I certainly enjoyed my time with the game, but there’s little replay value once you’ve seen everything the game has to offer, especially since the best part of the game isn’t actually in the gameplay itself. Unfortunately, the enemy types are fairly limited, combat is average, bosses are extremely generic, and the final boss battle was an ass . Although, the game overall was not a letdown, as I got exactly what I expected, with a story told like some crazy paradox by a character you can’t help but enjoy. Take this one with a pinch of salt and I would give this game a 8 out of 10 . I did give my recomendation on this game to the one who not taking games seriously and just want a enjoyable game.

So what did you guys think,why don't you share your thoughts in the comment section down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment