1 January 2014

New Year Special: Welcome 2014

Hello there I'm Accel and this is my reviews of the top five game in the year of 2013. Obviously, 2013 has made a lot of good game but there some shitty game in this year such as beyond two souls and like Ride to hell : retribution (aw man I cannot get make this game disappeared from my mind ).Ok let not anything about those trash games,we here to celeberate the best game of 2013.

5.Coming in 5 is the Deadpool. I just finishing playing it and it is awesome. While some of you might disagree with me here but I give this game this game the number 5 place because it deserve it. This is the only games I can found that not making me bored in the cut-scenes, actually I love the cut-scenes so much that I would just not skipping it.The humour was beyond compare and it is really funny in its on way.The gameplay , its not so good but I would give this game this place just because the humour in the game.

Game link: http://www.deadpoolgame.com/


4.Coming in fourth is the new DmC: devil may cry.Everybody who has played this know what I'm talking about and for some minorities who not played this yet,
go to here first http://store.steampowered.com/app/220440/ and then you welcomed. This is the best Dmc game I ever played (I know some of you disagree with my choice) and the most stunning levels I ever seen. There nothing more I can say to this game, it is Jaw-dropping and I suggest you to buy it now while it is on sale.

(Still can't find any pictures that are not under a copyright)

3.Coming in Third is the Metro: last light. This game is really good and it worth every penny of every dollar that you spent on this game. The graphic is eye-popping,the gameplay is smooth, it has its own type story,the mechanics is great.There nothing more that I can talk about this game,IT IN IT OWN CLASS.the only thing that holding it from being in the number one spot is the A.I. Go buy this game right now and believed me,It worth it
Steam link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/43160/


2.Coming in second is the most funny games in the year of 2013.Yeah you got it right, The Stanley Parable. This games has brought the in game narrative to it new level.The detailed that they put in the narrative is not like other games out there.They put a lot detailed even to an ordinary cleaning room.You can spent a lot of hours trying to find all the jokes in the game( unless you find it in the youtube ) and believed me you won't. also there a lot endings in the game and every single of it is damn hilarious.The only thing that hold it in the second place is the slippery control on the game and the price.GO BUY IT RIGHT NOW.That what i want to say about the game.
Game link:http://www.stanleyparable.com/
Steam link:http://store.steampowered.com/app/221910/



1.Coming in First , drumroll please( just imagine the sound ) durdurdurdurdurdurdurdurdurdur tisssss
is the Bioshock infinite. This is the only game of this year that I can't find any flaws in it.Just one word ,it is an AWESOME game. For the people that never play this game, I seriously,seriously recommend it.It is one of it kind .The graphic is beautiful ,the plot is interesting ,The gameplay is weird but it fun and the characters feel like it is alive, the hardest thing that a game has to accomplished.It really a game worth of my precious time and deserve the number one spot in my list.
Game link:http://www.bioshockinfinite.com/?RET=&ag=true
Steam link:http://store.steampowered.com/app/8870/(buy it right now )



So what about you guys, what the top games that you played in 2013. Why don't you let me know in the comment section down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment